Say's Birthday!

For my girl,

.FIZA SAHARUDIN.
who helped me defined my life,your birthday is an exclusive day for me to let you know that i love you.You may never know how much you mean to me unless kite switch tempat,and you stand where i do.hehehe.i know, you may dont want presents this year kan?haha butttt i can't lose this opportunity to give u my heart and say I LOVE YOU.how old are you now say? hehe dont worry say, you may older than yesterday but you still younger than tomorrow.tapi ajaq lagi muda.#eh


                                       
                                                               your smile entices me sayyy

Say,
I promise that you won’t regret waiting because I will always love you more than any other person could love you and I mean it. So wait for me while I’ll wait for you too.hmmm btw at the same time I would like to thank you for all your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks. My love for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now.I cant wait to be with you forever say.Almost 6 year we being apart you know..eh lama nya kan.
and yes....


This song only just for you say!!!.









regards,



geli tak?LOL

0 comments:

 
Raazak Mohd © 2012 | Edited by Abylla Studio, with template from BTemplates.com